2009年12月3日木曜日

Since the attack was a two time world Haemophilus: 20 bodies - in the fourth chapter, the Witch Dragon Slayer

and HP decreased crazy crazy traffic, it will spike near the coast, countless players continued to attack . However, only that does not rise, like if his recovery is very slow, not the magic that can be easily attacked later, MP is reduced. HP Traffic mad cow disease, referring to the nearly 1 / 3 the time, I will note the increased vigilance. It is also my "who is not dragon skills are skills used to know that there is little effect" know. Since mad cow disease and elitist nature of the traffic, feeling the excitement surrounding the players, 60's BOSS does not run hot, does not hide stagnant basically tell you to kill is cool I feel bad . After about one hour later, I found a melting point of mad cow traffic in 5000 left more than HP at this point / 10 did not get more than one. I am, "Dragon" is to use it then. Yes

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿